Monday, March 6, 2017

He Will Be There

Hello everyone! In Joshua 1:8 it says to meditate on scriptures day and night, so today, I would like to do a S.O.A.P. Bible study! I got the idea of S.O.A.P. from my mom, and she has a video on YouTube if you'd like to check it out here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAThD2GeKjY&list=PLj0Ss5uXqIpToiMtu8gEvEN1F4z_coNT6

The scripture we will be focusing on today is Isaiah 43:2. If you don't know what S.O.A.P is, and you haven't watched her video yet, you use the letters to do you study like I will show you below, the 'S' stands for Scripture(s), the 'O' stands for Observation, which is what we think the scripture, means and what it means to us, the 'A' stands for Application, as we do this we apply this scripture(s) to our life, and the 'P' stands for Prayer, which is when we pray the scriptures' truth over our lives.

Let's get going : )

S: 
Isaiah 43:2- When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

O: 
My observation of this scripture is when we are in the midst of the storms in this life, God will be with us, and nothing will over take up, when we walk through the fire, which in my opinion is the devil's tactics, we won't be burned because God is protecting us, and He won't let us be burned in any way. 

A:
I can apply this to my life because I go through a lot every day, like every other teenager I know, just little things usually, but sometimes big and they add up; but I can be reassured that God is with me no matter the situation, no matter where I am, and no matter what I've done, He's standing there with open, loving, merciful arms, waiting on me to just trust Him and let it all go. I know that the LORD is always with me though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death (Ps. 23:4), I could be on the brink of dying and God is still right there with me, protecting me, loving me, making sure that I have peace in knowing that He will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5)! Praise God!

P: 
Dear LORD, I thank You for always reminding me that You are my God and You can do anything, and can get me out of anything like it says in Your Word (1 Cor. 10:13), I thank You for all You've done in my life and I thank You LORD that you go with me and before me to protect me and show me your love and mercy. I pray You help me each day to not forget that in trouble I can just trust you and I will okay. 
In JESUS'  Precious, Holy name, Amen.

I hope this helped you learn a new, easy way to study your Bible, to really get it down deep in your soul. If you have any questions feel free to email me, my email is kadesiaowens50@gmail.com and I hope you have a very blessed day! May you always feel JESUS near and know that He loves you so much!

Your friend,
Kadesia : )

No comments:

Post a Comment