Sunday, November 27, 2016

How To Pray For Someone

Hello everybody, and hello to the wonderful person reading this!

On the prayer series today we will be learning how to pray for others. Join me in prayer before we begin if you don't mind.

LORD, I thank You for this day, and for waking us up this morning. I ask that You would bless each and every person reading this and that You would help them as they continue in this prayer journey. Anoint this message I bring that You have so kindly given to me and help me to get the point across. We love You LORD, and ask this in Your Precious Holy name, Amen. 


When someone asks me to pray for an unspoken request, I completely understand! At first, I didn't know how to go about praying for these unspoken needs, but the LORD revealed it to me! He told me to pray for God to simply meet their needs. God knows, we don't have to know, and that's the reason that people ask us to pray for them in that way, they know that God already knows.

I would like to explain how to pray for a few scenarios, and if you have anymore questions feel free to comment or email me with them!

If someone asks you to pray for them, or someone they know for healing, in your own way of course this is a prayer you could say, LORD, I come before you today, and You said in Your word that if we would ask believing that we would receive and we do ask, believing that You would heal this person, Your child God, and like is says in Your word, by Your stripes they are healed. We thank You in advance for this healing Father, in JESUS' Precious Holy name, Amen. 

Important Note *In prayer it is so important to quote scripture, it's like writing a paper on an article you need to cite evidence, to prove you've read it and possibly believe it. Quoting scripture is your way of proving we believe what we have read.

For another example, someone asks you to pray for a financial need, a nice prayer could be: God, I come before You today asking in JESUS name that You would please meet this financial need according to Your will and show them LORD to put You first and You will give them the desires of their heart. Please show them God that You will supply all their needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ JESUS. We know this will be done and we believe it, in JESUS Precious Holy name, thank You Father, Amen.

One last example will be when someone asks you to pray for a test they have to take. Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today, thanking You for *insert persons name* and that they are able to see that I pray, and would be willing to pray for them. I ask that You would bring the answers to their remembrance and give them wisdom that only You could give. Help them to give 100% during this time and throughout their life to honor You, in JESUS name I pray, thank You God, Amen.

I hope this helped you and blessed you and if there is anything I can do to help, or maybe make things more clear, feel free to comment or email! My email is kadesiaowens50@gmail.com


God bless you,
Kadesia Owens 

2 comments: